Teledata Technologies is hiring for a Technical Sales Representative with excellent presentation, organizational and closing skills for their Las Vegas location. The ideal candidate will be a results driven, self-starter who will be responsible for selling Technology Solutions including but not limited to Data Center infrastructure. The Data Center Sales Director is responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining customer relationships as well as identifying and communicating with prospective new clients. The core business customer base consists primarily of general building contractors in the Data Center/Mission Critical environment. The Sales person will cultivate client relationships by identifying opportunities, marketing solutions, closing the sale and ensuring client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In this role you will sell a diverse range of Technology Solutions including but not limited to Data Center infrastructure.
- Serve a variety of vertical markets by suggesting and delivering the right infrastructure solutions to meet customer needs
- Actively participate and develop new accounts to help service customers and grow business
- Provide superior customer service and solutions by delivering products and services to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention
- Actively engage Teledata Technology colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems
- High school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred)
- 2 years sales experience
- Proven ability to generate new business and sales opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence decisions
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task among various job duties
- Strong computer skills and adept at learning new software – Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Results Driven & Detail oriented
- Ability to travel as needed
- RCDD Certification (Moves to the front of the line
- Proven and successful track record of selling in the Telecommunications industry preferred
All applicants will be subject to background check, drug screen, and must have reliable transportation and clear driving record free of excessive tickets or suspensions of any kind.
Salary requirements depending on experience. (Compensation package includes a commission structure)
Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision.