Fire and Life Safety Technicians and Entry Level Installers
As a local technology company, we have been servicing Southern Nevada for over 10 years. We are a rapidly growing company looking technicians to join our team. We are looking for a smart, skilled, and self-motivated person. We are a team-oriented company and need an individual who enjoys the challenge of learning and can work well alone or together with others.
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety installation and service work for commercial clients
- Full-time schedule
- Be a part of an organization that values integrity, quality, and top-notch customer service
- Work with some of today’s latest fire alarm and life safety technology
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Benefits include Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick Pay
- Commerical installation, troubleshooting and repairs of Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems
- Knowledge and familiarity with Test and Inspection agreements
- Experience with FCI, Mircom, and/or Potter/Harrington, a plus
- Nevada State F Card is preferred but not required – we will train
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 card is required
- Current NV driver’s license is required
Job Skills and Requirements
- Installation, termination, troubleshooting and repair of wires/cables and devices
- Working with computers, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Color vision to identify color coded wiring
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to move freely and safely up and down ladders or stairs
- Must be able to kneel and bend freely
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able to interact with co-workers, customers, and other trade professionals
- Must be able to accommodate occasional shift changes and OT work
Please submit your resume and salary requirements below.